Client Solutions Consultant
Permanent, Full-time – in the Toronto office
We are looking for a designer to join the DDS team as a Client Solutions Consultant. This person is a business-minded, seasoned training designer with strong experience in sales and sales training. This candidate is action-oriented, is a driver and can consult with clients on business needs in order to design practical, value-added sales training solutions. The successful candidate has the ability to think on their feet, connect dots quickly and engage stakeholders in the design process.
- A minimum of 5 years in sales and/or sales training design resulting in a strong understanding of sales functions, performance issues and challenges
- Experience working in a consultative manner with clients (internal or as an external consultant) in the design of sales training solutions and materials development
- Proven senior level consultative and communication skills
- High sense of urgency, intuitive and achievement oriented
- Passion for learning with a strong desire for feedback
- Ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously, think systemically and maintain focus on the big picture.
- Disciplined and strong attention to detail
- A dedicated team player and collaborative mindset
Solution Design: The research, design and development of targeted, practical sales effectiveness learning programs for sales professional and sales leaders
Project Leadership: Leadership of client projects. This includes consulting with key stakeholders and ensuring top quality work is delivered within plan and budget.
- Leads client engagements delivering high levels of client satisfaction within time and budget parameters
- Delivers 12 days of client billable time per month
- Works effectively and collaboratively with DDS team and client stakeholders to align and deliver against project expectations
- Drives and contributes to the expansion of DDS solutions with new product design and program development
- Stays current on leading edge sales effectiveness trends in the marketplace
- Demonstrates the ability to make the seemingly complex, practical and easy to understand
- Supports the Sales team in business development discussions with clients
- Adheres to all DDS Learning policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Maintains contact with key DDS clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with DoubleDigit Sales team members to develop proposals and deliver
What DoubleDigit Sales Offers:
- Stimulating and balanced performance culture that promotes personal and professional growth and development
- Comprehensive onboarding plan and graduation once you master role
- Strong Compensation Package (base + quarterly bonus)
- Three weeks of vacation to start
- Extended Health and Dental Coverage
- Outstanding team of people
About DoubleDigit Sales:
DoubleDigit Sales helps sales leaders and salespeople perform better. As one of the top 20 sales training firms in North America, we offer practical customized sales training programs to drive the right kind of sales behaviors. Our clients realize dramatic and sustainable increases in Sales productivity, meeting activity, sales win rates and client experience ratings. For more information please visit www.doubledigit-sales.com.
DoubleDigit Sales lives its values (Celebrate & Appreciate, Deliver Excellence, Lead Creatively, Learn & Grow, Communicate & Collaborate) and recognizes employees who exemplify these values annually at our summer offsite.
DoubleDigit Sales has also won the following awards that speak to our success as a company and as an employer:
- Training Industry Top 20 Sales Training Companies
- A Selling Power Top 20 Sales Training Company (7 years in a row)
- Profit 500 Canada Fastest Growing Companies (10 years in a row)
- Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers (2012-2016)
- Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2014-2017)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Sylvia Celentano at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for applying, but only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.