(6 month full-time contract with possibility of extension or full-time)
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual with experience doing desktop publishing in a business environment as well as creativity and talent in graphic design. This individual has capability in formatting, creating and enhancing client-facing materials and they can work on multiple priorities simultaneously. The successful candidate will add value by asking questions and providing ideas to ensure materials are high-quality, error-free, professional and reflect brand standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond
- High personal work standards and professional demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Team player and fast learner
- 1-3 years of business experience preferably in a fast-paced professional services firm
- College or University degree
- Fully proficient in MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel) and familiar or proficient with Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Asset: Proficiency in the French Language
- Asset: Proven ability to translate a need into a visual that is both professional and appealing but also achieves the desired effect
- Use expertise in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to create, edit, and prepare client materials
- Ensure consistent formatting in line with DoubleDigit Sales brand standards and client requirements
- Apply creative talents in design and updates of DoubleDigit Sales Learning models and templates
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Designers to create customized materials as needed
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure all necessary materials are ready for client sessions (this includes printing and shipping of materials)
- Basic office and administrative responsibilities, including:
- Compilation of training evaluation scores
- Answering general calls, redirected from the auto-attendant, and answering the door
- Reception duties
- Maintaining office inventory
- General office maintenance including grocery and kitchen tasks
What DoubleDigit Sales Offers:
- A competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Development focused culture in entrepreneurial business with growth highly encouraged and coached.
- Comprehensive onboarding plan and graduation once you master the role
About DoubleDigit Sales:
DoubleDigit Sales helps sales leaders and salespeople perform better. As one of the top 20 sales training firms in North America, we offer practical customized sales training programs to drive the right kind of sales behaviors. Our clients realize dramatic and sustainable increases in Sales productivity, meeting activity, sales win rates and client experience ratings. For more information please visit www.doubledigit-sales.com.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Sylvia Celentano at email@example.com
We thank you for applying, but only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.